Honeymoon is one of significant celebration that a couple is looking forward after the wedding, and looking for perfect place to celebrate on this special occasion have a huge impact to create a beautiful memory for the newlywed.
Phuket, Thailand is undoubtedly one of the best honeymoon destinations. The Tropical Island and crystal clear beach are just a few of that reason.
Here are the reasons that a couple would surely enjoy:
- Island tour – every beach has something to offer, and it is good to go for island hoping to see the small beautiful island in the middle of the Andaman Sea. The pristine water in Phi-Phi island, snorkeling in Kho Khai Island, Viking Cave that is filled with bird nest, Monkey Island where monkey plays around, the colorful coral reef in Maya bay and the list goes on.
- Land Tour – aside from numerous Temple to visit, the Big Buddha statue in on mountaintop offers panoramic views. Meet and play or maybe have a photo with the Tigers in the Tiger Kingdom.
- Thai food – the mouthwatering local food is a must try. The mixed of spices brought a very rich flavor in their dishes that make the Thai food famous in the world. Exotic food is also available everywhere which some tourist enjoys trying these unusual dishes.
- Night market – or night bazaar is almost in every corner of Phuket where you can find a variety of local food, handicrafts, and souvenirs at a very reasonable price. Some night markets have a small show to show tourist their tradition.
- Thai massage – traditional Thai massage using aromatic oil. It is incredibly affordable yet very relaxing and energizing.
- Bangla Road – where the night is always young, a famous and center of nightlife in Phuket. Bars and drinks everywhere and friendly people It’s a must visit when in Phuket
- Local Shop – shop till you drop! A low cost but in good quality of local products. A shopping boding for newlyweds would be try… your wife will love you forever
- Simon Cabaret and Phuket Fantasy – Las Vegas feels in reasonable fees.
- Luxury holiday on a friendly budget – we all know having a holiday in Thailand is less expensive compared to another country. The wide ranges budget restaurants, local coffee shop and bars are good to visit too.
- The Locals – Thai nationalities known as friendly and hospitable people. Their smiling faces make you feel warm. They love to show you around the beautiful places in the area and taste their local dishes. They would make you feel at home.